We are looking for an experienced engineer with senior competence in function and system design to help the team develop safe AD functions with desirability and robustness.
You will use your experience and competence to define robust system designs and technical solutions to secure complete customer function behavior and attribute experience. The work includes decomposing requirements into components, interfaces, behaviors and verification targets. You will have a big interface to other teams that needs to contribute to the development of the HPW function.
You will be part of a team with competences in Human factors, system safety, function design, system design and function Verification and Validation (V&V). The HWP team takes full responsibility for the development of the function and this will require close collaboration with our SW supplier, the team responsible for Sensing, Active Safety SW, Safe AD V&V and AD compute platform as well as teams supporting with test environments.
Agile, cross-functional and collaborative way of working is natural for you to reach high quality results in time. You are a committed and trusted team worker and the team’s achievements are essential to you.
- knowledge in ADAS functions from previous work (function development or verification) and driving
- experience from advanced function- and system designs and systemization, not limited to ADAS functions
- experience from requirement development and and decomposing of requirements on different abstraction layers
- experience from working with or contributing to architecture designs for systems involving SW, sensors and ECUs
- knowledge of how to apply the standards ISO26262 and SOTIF
- MSc degree in Systems, control and mechatronics, Data Science, Computer engineering, Engineering Physics or equivalent from experience
- fluent in English, spoken and written
- Experience from Scrum or Kanban based teamwork
You are a fast learning, self-driven and proactive team player with high ambitions. You are good in communication, you are curious, innovative and always eager to learn and understand your surroundings. You care about people and like to interact and work together. You take initiatives and feel responsibility for getting things done. You are always willing to offer a hand even for task you have little experience from. You are active in meetings, enthusiastic, proud to share and support others with your knowledge.
You are a person that have a strong interest, even a passion, to be part of the big shift into autonomous driving vehicles and new customer experiences