Our client is transforming from a traditional manufacturing company to a disruptive force using new technology and they are looking for you who can contribute and be a part of their Config Hub DevOps team.
Enabling Tools is an Agile Release Train (ART) with the purpose providing an end-to-end solution for the development and maintenance of embedded features for future vehicles.
Config Hub is an in-house developed tool for assisting in configuring software for download into vehicles.
You will be part of the DevOps team that is focused on agile way of working. Since they are in quite early phases, they need you to be part of defining solutions and perform proof of concepts. In order to be successful in this you need to be able to be creative and keen on researching and learning new technologies. You are expected to promote software best practices, standards and processes.
- Develop, drive consistent patterns, reusable components and coding standards of UI infrastructure to support multiple SPA applications
- Support the team with analyzing requirements and pinpoint architectural challenges
- Develop new features and functionalities iteratively, working from a minimum of requirements.
- Proactively strive for a tool architecture with superior maintainability.
- Always apply a DevOps mindset using agile/scrum methodologies.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience with minimum 5/7 years’ experience.
- Must have experience with the Angular Framework – preferably the latest version
- Must have good understanding of CSS3 and HTML5
- Should be comfortable with RxJS and Angular CLI
- Should have knowledge NGRX or Redux
- Preferably hands on experience of C#, .NET Core, .NET Framework
- Experience in writing/managing WEB API solutions including REST concept.
- Hands-on experience of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment using Azure DevOps and Azure Cloud e.g. Azure Application
- Removed line
- Knowledge of SQL Databases / SQL Server
- Is self-going
- Experience of customizing COTS-applications
- Requirement from enterprise systems development
- Experience from building integrations
- Knowledge of software engineering principles
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud serverless architecture
- Knowledge of software engineering practices including test automation, DevOps, code versioning, with knowledge and experience of using industry standard toolsets
- Applying Clean Code with high attention to details
- Experience from UX is meritorious
- Able to take on many roles, such as developer, tester, business analyst and more
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and.
- Good communicating skills, including a high proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to changing business requirements
- Structured way of working.
- Innovative, see possible solutions to what seems to be impossible