- Update SW configurations for heavy duty powertrain product updates
- Prepare and deliver SW release deliverables according to release schedule
- Review and update Common Software Components
- Prepare, review and deliver SW documentation
- Follow up and fault trace issues related to SW configuration.
- Further improve our configuration scripts to achieve higher level of automation
Preferred skills and competences
- Earlier experience from configuration of embedded systems in automotive context
- Knowledge in powertrain control strategies – torque tree, injection control, air path control, EATS/OBD, communication interface between ECU’s.
- Embedded SW engineering – Basic knowledge in programming / scripting, compilation, verification, fault tracing and documentation.
- Knowledge in continous integration principles and tools
- Proven skills in Python
- Personal drive and curious, learning mindset