- Communicates effectively – Is effective in a variety of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels. Attentively listens to others. Adjusts to fit the audience and the message. Provides timely and helpful information to others across the organization.
- Plans and aligns – Focuses on highest priorities and sets aside less critical tasks. Lays out a thorough schedule and steps for achieving objectives. Looks for obstacles and develops excellent contingency plans. Uses milestones to diligently track and manage the progress of the work.
- Technical leadership.
- Result oriented, challenging the current normal.
- Fluent in English – verbal and written.
- Software engineering and function development in an Embedded system
- Experience from Electrical system management in high voltage (600 – 1000 V) applications
- Automated test frameworks for software and functional testing
- 4-6 years of experience from Embedded software development design & development
- 4-6 years of experience from Embedded system design & development
- Documented experience from working in an Agile development environment
- M.Sc in Electronics, Data science, Software engineering, Mechatronics or similar
- Ability to take decisions based upon facts and engineering judgement
- Engagement & inspire – drive for results and performance excellence in teams
- Confidence – believe in own ability to influence positive outcome
- Drives for results and customer value
- Structured and creative
- Passionate about networking across all functions to achieve shared objectives