Responsibility for leading a defined area of technical expertise. The scope is global, strategic and long-term. The scope is not limited to specific product projects, work from a broader perspective. The deliveries are often focused on the early phases of the development cycle, developing technical roadmaps. Network across the organization, as well as influencing the work in the other sites. Develop acquired competence, as well as participate in the business development.
- M.Sc in Electronics, Data science, Software engineering, Mechatronics or similar
- 6-10 years of experience from Embedded software development design & development
- 6-10 years of experience from Embedded system design & development
- Documented experience from working in an Agile development environment
- Software engineering and function development in an Embedded system
- Experience from battery management applications
- Automated test frameworks for software and functional testing
- Communicates effectively – Is effective in a variety of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels. Attentively listens to others. Adjusts to fit the audience and the message. Provides timely and helpful information to others across the organization.
- Plans and aligns – Focuses on highest priorities and sets aside less critical tasks. Lays out a thorough schedule and steps for achieving objectives. Looks for obstacles and develops excellent contingency plans. Uses milestones to diligently track and manage the progress of the work.
- Technical leadership
- Result oriented, challenging the current normal
- Fluent in English – verbal and written