Architecture and Data Management at ICE Digital, we are responsible for integrating and keeping together the ICE core business systems like SAP, Teamcenter etc. The plan is to do that by setting up a Data Management platform that will act as a data hub between these systems both internally and in relation to our customers. The organisation is divided in 2 areas one leading the architectural direction and one designing and developing the Data Management Platform technically and logically.
- Work with stakeholders on aligning the future Data Management platform (DMP) roadmap to support business needs.
- Together with Architecture and Data Management and Digital leadership work with defining the long and short term capabilities for DMP and the dependencies within the Digital Core.
- Support in proposing suppliers and tools for RFI and reviewing supplier solution proposals in RFI and RFQ
- Introduce best practice knowledge on Data Management governance
- Extensive Data Management experience (DAMA)
- Best practice knowledge on platform implementations in a global environment
- Automotive manufacturing experience preferably from VCC environment or equivalent
- Experience from working in large scale implementation projects
- Experience from managing large stakeholder networks in a multi-cultural environment