Our human-centric focus is what makes us different from all other car companies, and it’s at the heart of everything we create. If you want to join us in our mission to make people’s lives less complicated, we offer you a chance to grow together with talented people who want to make a true difference.
Within Digital, we are on an exciting journey disrupting the boundaries between our public facing website and our Intranet. We are redefining the way we work company wide focusing on engagement and user experience, building a new ecosystem of channels and creating one global and digital community. We offer you a once-in-a-lifetime chance to be part of making an impact, developing the Intranet and Channel Strategy of the future.
From an architecture perspective, you will sit at the intersection of the corporate and commercial IT landscapes. On the corporate side, we are finalizing the journey of leaving our local data centers and entering the cloud; you will work in a domain where the IT-landscape is a mix of SaaS-solutions, and in-house development on the cloud. On the Commercial side, we are developing APIs to interact with our headless CMS.
Who are we?
We approach communication by daring to be disruptive and creative, by daring to do what others do not. Our strategy embraces this mind-set and encourages our people to be bold. We are building a truly international, collaborative culture where teams are driven by our purpose. One of our missions is to break down the barriers between what is internal and external, tying together our internal communication channels, digital work life, digital workspace. This will aid us in enhancing transparency, brand advocacy, talent attraction and user experience.
We are searching for an Solution Architect with these main responsibilities:
- The Solution Architect/Engineer defines a common technical and architectural vision for the Solution and participates in defining the systems, functions, modules, interfaces, validate technology assumptions, and evaluate alternatives within the solution context.
- Experience leading the work in defining reference architecture for containerized solutions in public cloud environments (e.g. Azure, AWS).
- Experience leading projects in Microsoft Sharepoint, Sitecore, or similar content management systems.
- Experience in architecting solutions with IT-security requirements from start.
- Ensuring that technical solutions are supporting the development roadmap for each product team.
- Work directly with developers, scrum masters, and product owners, to ensure successful implementations of architecture defined features.
- Ability to explain architecture and technical solutions to non-subject matter experts in a comprehendable manner.
Education and experience
- BSc, or equivalent experience in a relevant field (significant on the job training can be seen as equivalent).
- Certified Agile System or Solution architect, or equivalent.
- Senior experience from developing Architectures in relevant business and software environments, together with a substantial business acumen related to the domain (5+ years).
- Developing end to end business cases (top-down and bottom-up) and supporting the product team in translating it into their backlog for development (5+ years).