Continuous Integration Infrastructure Software development that makes a difference at our client, by increasing the quality of our software.
Our client aim to lead in the automotive world by creating a digital ecosystem built around making the customers’ lives less complicated.
Now our client are looking for curious, creative people who want to change the world through innovative thinking.
You will be part of the Continuous Integration Infrastructure team that develop CI tools for the CI pipline.
The cross-functional team is responsible to develop and manage the complete vehicle CI- pipeline, which include many different areas and tools that needs to be combined and developed.
The team is responsible for Visualization tools of the CI pipeline, tools to create Software baselines, Combine tools to perform Software download on rigs and coordinate/distribute test suites on multiple of rigs.
They also setup and manage the IT infrastructure for our tools and support the implementation of the CI-flow in other areas of the organization.
What you will do:
You will be working as a SW developer for one of the agile cross-functional teams with the main focus to implement CI-pipeline.
Typical tasks performed are:
- SW design,
- SW development
- write tests for your own code
- write end user documentation and support end user
Who are you?
- Our client expect you to have several years of experience from implementing Continuous Integration Infrastructure or Software Development.
- You have experience writing tests and appreciate the value of having them.
- In the team deliveries, everyone is expected to contribute.
- They expect that a Software developer works well in teams, is proactive, creative, share experiences, is driven and takes responsibility.
Our client want you to have good knowledge in:
- Test development
You need to be fluent in English both oral and written.
- Zuul or other CI tools
- Experience in cloud (Azure)
- Experience from DevOps
- Experience from agile way of working