To take an active part in the development of combustion engines. This involves performing CFD-simulations of the inner cooling system, after treatment systems and intake system using our CFD-code Star CCM+. The development process is run through weekly meetings where the CAE engineer is expected to have an active role in defining what simulations need to be made and to present an analysis of the results from performed simulations. The CAE engineer also has a responsibility to continuously work on improving the methodologies used for the simulations.
- M Sc or higher academic degree in Mech Eng, Chem Eng, Eng Physics or comparable.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in industrially applied CFD simulations.
- Professional level of proficiency in Star CCM+ is required.
- Experience of the software ANSA is required.
- Experience from engine development is a strong merit.
- Knowledge in java scripting and Python programming is a merit.