Within Digital and Finance a major transformation has been initiated, with the focus to deliver digital solutions fit for the future. The model is centered around persistent product teams focusing on business outcomes within Product Areas that are aligned to the company main value flows. Persistent teams are mixing people with the right competencies to make sure that the desired business outcomes can be delivered.
We are now looking for a consultant that can support us in setting up the right user experience for operational tasks as well as for operational reporting and analytics within the Treasury area. The Treasury applications are based around Quantum and SAP S4 core solutions.
Reporting & Analytical work is today very manual and moving forward the intention is to clearly streamline the reporting experience and be able to provide accurate data faster. You will need to be able to guide and support the teams working with Treasury and reporting on how analytical and operational reporting can be realized in a better and faster way.
Your wide skillset includes:
- +5 years of development experience using Quantum.
- +10 years of experience working with Finance & Controlling data and you know the common requirements that the user community have.
- Excellent understanding of Business Intelligence and Treasury.
- Excellent understanding of Quantum information architecture and the solutions that Quantum offer for reporting and analytics.
- In addition to above you are expected to have a clear track record of successful development and deployment projects behind you. You are also expected to have design skills to be able to properly form a positive user experience for the end users that will use this application.