Our client is looking for a back end Java developer for the VIDA service application. VIDA is an application used in service and maintenance of a company, providing support to the service technicians in diagnostics as well as service planning.
The VIDA teams are part of the Service Operations ART in the Ordering and Service Operations Product Area. This organization is responsible for developing digital tools and solutions supporting our clients Retailers and Service Providers as well as Internal Stakeholders. You will be working in an agile team together with tech savvy team players who continuously develop new and enhanced features to support the service need of our clients current and future vehicles. There will be plenty of opportunities to advance and develop your skills and for you to live out your passion for software development.
What you’ll do
As a developer you will analyze requirements and come up with solutions on how to incorporate new features into VIDA. You will be responsible for providing fully functioning solutions together with test cases and ample documentation. You will also contribute to the team by taking part in defining architecture as well as continuously contributing to improvements in how we build, test and deliver the code.
You and your skills
- You are a JAVA (Enterprise) Engineer, who has some years of relevant work experience.
- You are passionate about what you do and have a high interest in keeping up with current best practices.
- Solid knowledge in software development best practices (incl test automation, CI, CD, Test Driven Development, etc.).
- You are passionate about crafting clean code and are experienced in working with modern infrastructure and tools.
- You have experience from working with agile software development methods like scrum and SAFe.
- You are comfortable mentoring your peers and passionate about problem solving.
- Skilled in: Java (Enterprise), Micro Services, Cloud Platform (Azure, Kubernetes, CI/CD experience etc..), OpenShift,
- Some skills in Web Services, Spring Boot, MongoDB, Oracle, SQL server.
- Competent in using: Git, AzureDevOps and SonarQube,
- Good understanding of design patterns, Angular, data structures and algorithms.