Within the area of Digital Services and Platforms we are building IT solutions that interface our customers and partners via Microservices and APIs. We’re on a strong transition into an all-digital landscape and are now creating a platform that interconnects any organization or person having a relation to our products throughout its life cycle. You will be working with microservices that connects both commercial and leisure users to our products and that at the same time allow our business partners to build their business.
We are looking for a Service Developer/IT Architect with a strong ability to translate business ideas and visions into actual running implementations.
We want you to:
- take active part in describing the value that we enable together with product owners
- within our architecture network break down the value into deliverables
- assist team leads in synchronizing team effort
- act as Tech/Dev Lead within teams
- Ability to engage with business
- Ability to operate with-in an enterprise
- Ability to lead agile development and operation efforts
- Practical skills to develop, deploy and operate cloud applications in Azure
- Thorough understanding of connectivity, security and distributed applications/Micro Services
In combination to this role we also like this person to take on the role as – Service Portfolio Ownership (Digital Product/Service Manager).
Responsible for E2E alignment of all areas or Services that cannot easily be put in one portfolio but require multiple solutions within Digital Platforms & Services.
- Battery Monitoring
- Uptime Service
- Easy Connect
- VP Cloud MVP
- Handle Roadmap of each Service and ensure to put backlog items with help of Service developers in the required portfolio
- Secure coordination of development of new Services
- Other senior responsibilities