We are now looking for an enthusiastic consultant/team member with experience of working in virtual phases of the product development to reinforce our Geometry & Appearance team. Together with the team you will secure the attribute deliveries in one (or more) car program(s). The team is responsible for requirement definition and verification and to support designers and engineers to create solutions that fulfill our customer-driven requirements. As a base for setting requirements the team secures relevant benchmark data of other brands products and customer input. The team also support the annual development of our attributes outside of car programs.
You are going to be part of a strong team that together secure our deliveries in both virtual and physical phase. You will be co-responsible for the teams total output and not only your own deliverables.
Main tasks include
- Specify the attribute level (measurable requirements) with regard to the desired degree of customer satisfaction and competitiveness.
- Lead, drive and document the area with the goal to fulfil the attribute targets.
- Perform analyses based on given design and technical solutions.
- Give recommendations based on analysis results or experience.
- Contribute in target setting process and method development.
You have proficient knowledge within Engineering, either through a M. Sc. Degree in Engineering or similar working experience. You have knowledge of CATIA V5 as well as knowledge and understanding of geometry target setting and attribute work. You are also knowledgeable and experienced within System weaver, Team Center, VRED, VIRA and TCvis, and you have a B-driver’s license.
You are a true self starter and a character of initiatives, with good analytical skills and a drive to maintain deliveries. You enjoy working in collaboration with others and possess great communication and argumentation skills. You actively participate in the team’s daily work and enjoy leading, coaching and supporting its members.