You are a customer focused team player with solid experience working as application developer, preferably in Java, and with passion for DevOps. You have a positive attitude and have worked with OpenShift, Kubernetes and have a solid understanding of CI/CD. You get fired up and motivated by problem solving and supporting others!
You will be a key player bridging the gap between the development teams and operations teams at HCL. We love to challenge ourselves, improve our ways of working and explore new technologies. This means that your ideas, suggestions and inputs will be highly appreciated and gives you the possibility to work with all the exiting areas within the ecosystem of Microservice Architectures including OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD and middleware such as KAFKA.
You will be responsible for design and implement automation for packaging and deploying our products in Open Shift. On top of that it will be your responsibility to design, build, maintain and improve internal services to support daily operations.
- Strong Communication and Collaboration Skills.
- At least two years of experience from similar tasks, we need you to be self-reliant
- Solid experience from OpenShift/Kubernetes, including supporting capabilities like automation, monitoring and middleware
- Solid experience from DevOps Tools such as Jenkins and Azure DevOps
- Docker and general Linux experience
- Software security skills and best practice
- Command of Automation Technologies and Tools
- Java coding and scripting skills
- Cloud and testing Skills
What´s in it for you
- You will be using the latest technology to enable our product documentation world wide
- Possibility to impact how the new platform is designed
- A global network full of fantastic people
- You will be part of a functional team delivering features
- Become our Go To person, lead the way and be our guiding development star