The project is building a brand new e-commerce solution for us that uses Micro Services on Azure, complemented with a search index based on Elastic Search. The candidate we would like to get into the project is an experienced Front End/React developer as well as strong DevOps profile.
Expected experience and skills:
React minimum 3 years of experience from several project preferable in combination with extensive experience at least 5 years in Web development in general.
Other critical areas:
Experience from Type script, Redux and similar containers.
Strong knowledge in:
- Typescript in a strictly typed environment.
- Redux and pub/sub architectures.
- Hooks based functional React.
- Modern responsive CSS.
- Routing on client side including react-router.
- CRA and it’s limitations.
- Understanding of back-end development and general API development standards.
- Git-expert and used to cooperate with several developers in a common code base.
- Extensive experience in set-ups and configurations of Front-ends including related DevOps.
- Mono repo tools as Lerna and Yarn workspaces is a plus.
- Environment-specific configuration.
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with Back-end developers as decision makers within the organization.
- Documented experience of testing frameworks like Cypress, testing-library or similar.
Great if you also have experience in:
- Redux Toolkit
- React Context
- Styled components
- Mobile web development
- Other strongly typed languages
- Working on a codebase for an extensive time