In the Digital Corporate Area, we deliver digital solutions that support the Enterprise in the domains of HR, PR/Communications and Legal. Our
responsibility is to ensure state of the art digital capabilities to support our business processes.
We are a full-platform Workday customer looking for an ambitious and motivated self-starter to continue pushing our platform to be one of the
best within the community. We offer an opportunity that is best suited for someone that is interested to work in a Global context designing best-in-
class digital capabilities within all areas of HR.
In this role, you will drive development and oversee the delivery of our complete range of HRIS applications at Polestar on a global level for all 25
Polestar markets. You will lead and manage a digital team, setting and aligning requirements for new features drive and coordinate the team
activities such as
• Aligning the team’s direction with the business vision and objectives.
• Liaison with the HR team in the development and rollout of products in the markets.
• Lead the daily execution and planning within the digital team, support in problem-solving, balancing priorities and clarifying trade-offs.
• Mentor and coach the team members, in a hands-on manner, and engage in the delivery of the digital components
• Determine and align resource needs in liaison with digital and business stakeholders
• Lead the procurement of services and software development for the applications and manage supporting vendors
• Support in strategic decision-making for the future digital communication landscape.
• Lead and ensure documented global market alignment in the HCM area.
• Lead and ensure documented implementation digital initiatives.
• Develop operational standards.
• Manage and create a plan for technical debt.