You will work in a team that is responsible for the operation, maintenance and support of several Teamcenter production environments, as well as multiple test environments. Teamcenter environments have a complex setup with high requirements on stability, availability, and performance. The team is driving upgrades and implementations of new functionality together with other products teams. New challenges for the team is working in Azure Cloud, and how to utilize that in the most effective way. Other challenges are improving performance and tools both for automated testing as well as load testing. The team is located both in Gothenburg and India. It is a part of the Vehicle Software and Installation product area within Digital that delivers critical engineering capabilities to R&D and Manufacturing Engineering.
What you’ll do
• Teamcenter administration, environment setup, and deployment in a Linux environment.
• Perform Teamcenter upgrades and patch deployments in a timely and efficient manner
• Investigating new technologies to improve and optimize the application.
• Adapt and develop existing environments to utilize Azure cloud possibilities, with a focus on improving environment spin-up/refresh.
• Work with maintenance, operation and support. Propose and develop functionality that will improve stability and performance.
• Improve and develop tools for effective deploys and operation functionality.
Do you fit the profile?
• University degree or equivalent working experience.
• At least five years of experience working with administration of Teamcenter. Has worked with environment setup, deployment and upgrades in Linux environments.
• Experience from working with global and complex environments in a Linux environment.
• Good knowledge of Azure cloud environments
• Experience from Teamcenter Multisite.
• Good knowledge of Active Workspace, Solar database, Docker and Visualization.
· Good knowledge of Deployment Center.
• Knowledge of Linux, Windows Server operating systems, Oracle, Apache, JBoss, Load Balancers and firewalls.
· Can do detailed performance analyzes in all layer and propose how different use cases can be improved. Including custom code.
· Can work with Teamcenter tools and utilities to reduce size of database, i.e. backpointers, workflows, etc.
· Investigating new technologies to improve and optimize the application
• Fluent in English with strong communication skills
Who are you?
• You are driven and proactive
• You have good communication and co-operation skills
• You are business and performance driven
• You enjoy working in a team but also have the capacity to work independently with a focus on expected deliveries