• Mapping the directory services landscape, identifying the components of transitioning, and highlighting critical areas needing careful attention during the process.
• Developing a comprehensive 3–5-year plan/strategy outlining our vision for the future of the directory services, always taking IAM interests into consideration.
• Lead systematic solution architecture improvement processes for the AD and Entra-ID area and related solutions.
• Implement and monitor best practices on the AD, AAD/Entra-ID infrastructure to comply with industry-standard frameworks and policies (best practice).
• Keep the software/system up to date according to applicable principles and guidelines.
• Monitor, analyze, and follow-up on technical debt, creating enabler features and stories to ensure effective management.
• Act as the primary technical lead for AD and Azure AD/Entra-ID, responsible for the technical aspects, implementation, and operation of the IT product.
• Serve as a senior hands-on developer, making day-to-day technical-, software engineering-, and system architecture decisions.
• Contribute to the content of the ART’s Architectural Runway to support features and capabilities in the product roadmap.
• Communication of plan/road map with relevant stakeholders.
• Mentor the team in specific technologies, AD, Entra-ID/Azure AD, IAM frameworks, guidelines, and principles.
• Define required skills and competences in the team and evaluate and onboard new team members.
• Collaborate with the IAM team product owner and AD/Entra-ID Service Manager to allocate team capacity and sequence work.
• Experience with Agile methodologies, preferably SAFe and/or Scrum.
• Knowledge of postal/logistics/e-commerce/retail business operations is advantageous.
• Ambition and capability to lead and develop others.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in IT systems management within the technology stack of the product.
• Strong knowledge in managing AD and AAD/Entra-ID-related matters with a focus on security, scalability, reliability, and availability.
• Proficiency in IAM.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Experience in making system architectural and software design decisions.
• Experience working in hybrid/distributed teams.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and implement projects effectively.
• Self-directed with strong prioritization and deadline management skills.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
English requires that you speak and write this fluently. If you also know Swedish or another Scandinavian language, that is an advantage.