We are the system and verification department at Connectivity. Our responsibility is to provide the Connectivity organization with strategies, frameworks, system tests and functional expertise to enable an efficient SW factory. We are also responsible to develop Services.
Specific Verification Leader role:
The role of the Verification Leader is to plan the connectivity verification activities needed, ensure that the right resources are there and assist in gaining confidence in the deliveries. You are the interface between streams, Agile Release Trains and other stakeholders when it comes to verification. You are responsible to secure that the right activities are in place to secure the quality of a product increment. You work with a long-term focus as well as day to day operations. To your help you have the systems testers to perform the actual verification and your verification leader colleagues for knowledge sharing.
• +5 years experience from ES/SW development and verification
• Leading and coordinating role as Scrum Master, Team Leader, Project Manager or similar
• Automotive business
• Excellent communication and coordinating skills
• Action oriented and able to handle ambiguities
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
Good to have:
o Previously worked at Volvo GTT
o Experience from Telematics/Entertainment