• As a test engineer in Body Electronics test team, you are responsible for the verification of Body/Comfort Sub systems at Electric & SW Validation Team. Working closely together with the CEVT’s design team in
• Executing/Preform Sub system testing of Body Electronics.
• Develop test methods for area and incorporate specification requirement to develop testing.
• Collaboration with colleges in China in Sub system testing areas.
• You will be reporting to the Body Electronics System Test Leader and be a part of the Electric & SW
Validation Team at CEVT in Sweden.
• B.Sc. Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar.
• 5 years’ experience of verification of automotive environment.
• Test engineers that has good knowledge of Vector tools and communication of (CAN, LIN, FlexRay).
• Experience of automotive test in vehicles and knowledge in writing DVMs (Design verification methods).
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince.
• Being ISTQB certified is a merit.
• Swedish driver’s license.
• Travels to China could be needed (approx. 1-2 per year).
• Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate and is expected to be able to