Relationship to business structure (Part of process or organization)
Pilot Plant/Concept Center is organizationally part of the Vehicle Engineering (VE) unit, within R&D, and contributes with detail and object production to the VCC Sample object process and that a large part of the assignments are directly towards Design, Volvo partners and subcontractors.
Develop and deliver complete solutions for electrical systems, hardware and software according to the client’s wishes.
Develop the technical solutions at an early stage within projects, create the conditions for continued work within the UX studio/AEW
• University degree/ Post-secondary relevant higher education
• Good knowledge of electronics and IT
•English in speech and writing
• Ability and understanding of Design’s intentions including the creative process and how to balance this with the technical conditions
• Good documenting skills
• Ability to understand and communicate design intent
• Documented experience in programming languages, C/C++ and/or Python and Linux environment and frameworks such as Android Studio, PlatformIO, Arduino ID.
• Experience of:
– Aplication development in Android Studio and Kotlin, as well as experience with SQGL databases.
– Development of user interfaces and frameworks such as QT (cross platforms)
– Software development and quality assurance of embedded systems
– You have a great interest in technology and actively follow technology developments in the field.