We are looking for a system test engineer with focus on electromagnetic compatibility for Complete Vehicle test who enjoys finding design faults so that the EMC issues can be avoided in our projects. With good knowledge of regulations (UN R10), international standards (CISPR, IEC and ISO) and Electrical component and system performance.
To be successful in this position, we believe the consultant currently works as an EMC engineer, and she/he has some years’ experience within this area. (Position typically requires 2 to 5 years relevant experience) Design electrical and electronics systems by identifying the purpose and aim of the system, the component interface, and system behaviors.
• Develop and participate in in-house EMC testing
• Conduct EMC complete vehicle testing and reporting
What does it take?
• M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering or recognized equivalent.
• Tools experience, Oscilloscope, CANoe
• Knowledge and experience in EMC design and testing: conductive and radiated emissions vs. immunity
• Hands-on experience of planning and performing EMC testing
• Have experience of verification and testing in Automotive industry.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Excellent communication skills
• Truck knowledge is merit.