Volvo Autonomous Solutions is a business area within our group responsible for developing and selling autonomous solutions. We design the solutions of the future including perception, controls, connectivity, cybersecurity and cloud services for autonomous vehicles. Our mission is to create safe automation solutions helping our customers reach sustainability and productivity goals. We are driven by the vision that our innovations will meet and exceed expectations from customers and contribute to a society that we want to live in.
You will be Component Owner for the software in our computational node (ADN) which hosts the perception system. The responsibilities include
• Perform ADN SW releases
• Manage suppliers w.r.t. issues, implementation and delivery planning
• Plan and align functional/FuSa content across projects
Typical activities are
• Driving release reviews
• Plan and moderate assessments and joint reviews
• Troubleshooting issues
• Perform SW releases in SW configurator
• Supplier management ensuring requirements and project/pilot deliveries
• Release SW in the PDM system (Windchill)
Who are you?
We are eager to get to know an experienced component owner that likes to work with applications towards autonomous vehicles. The required qualifications are:
• Experience of being a component owner within an automotive OEM
• Experience of being responsible for SW releases including production release
• ISO 26262 and ASPICE
In the development we use agile development methods.