We are looking for two driven C++ Software developers with extensive Autosar Classic knowledge and experience as well as experience within Autosar Adaptive to support our journey towards the mobility of tomorrow.
We are an innovation and development company at the forefront of mobility. Modular development, ground-breaking virtual engineering, software development and continuous innovation enable us to deliver world-class technology. Today we deliver to different automotive brands and are based at Lindholmen in Gothenburg.
The company´s department Intelligent platform is heading for the future. We aim to expand and strengthen our in-house SW Development team. We are now looking for a driven, enthusiastic Software developer with proven AUTOSAR application layer SW development skills, if possible with further knowledge within Autosar Adaptiv as that will be the main environment.
The team is cross functional and you will support both requirements, code writing, integration and verification. The team work with an agile set up and bi weekly sprints. Main target develop new C++ code for body functions on Autosar adaptive platform for the future projects and we will especially need your competence for this part of the work! You will be working in a cross functional team and we highly value the experience you can bring to this team.
You will be part of a small SW development team where you will contribute with your experience and strong development skills. In this role you will support organization while constantly having to understand and interpret automotive requirements and turn them into software solutions. You are a person who like new challenges and can perform even though the framework is not totally set.
In this role, we expect you to have a flexible mindset and a “find a way” attitude as this area is new to us in this part of the organization. It will be a stimulating and challenging journey but and we hope you would like to join us for this ride and make this team successful.
Suitable background and experiences:
• Master of science in Software development, Mathematics and Computer science, Electrical or similar
• Previous experience from SW development projects within automotive industry
• Good knowledge in Autosar is a must because SW integration is built on Autosar standard and our basis is Mentor Autosar platform.
• Approximately 5 years of experience from automotive requirements and handling
• Matlab/Simulink Mathworks modelling experience
• It is meritorious if you have experience in Jenkins, Gitlab, System Weaver, Vector CANalyzer and/or ETAS (INCA calibration tool)
• Excellent English skills (written and spoken); Mandarin is a plus
• Experience from ISO26262 or other safety standard
• Strong skills in Modern C++ programming and patterns
• Ethernet protocol knowledge
• General experience of middleware’s and Adaptive Autosar in particular
• Experience developing code and performance optimization for Linux and/or QNX
• Experience of build systems both for code and platform (cmake,yocto).
Matlab/Simulink – Important skill that is required
Previous experience from SW development projects within automotive industry
Experience from automotive requirements and handling.
Previous experience of Agile methodology and way of working
We are looking for open minded, communicative and social individuals who will take ownership and drive the tasks independently as well as a team player as well as willingness to guide and support others that are more junior than you are. We request you to take on the challange with energy at the same time as you need to be transparent in reporting status and align process and strategy with the team and line management.
Personality, proven excellence, and previous achievements are very valuable.
Fluent English both writing and speech. Mandarin is a merit.
Education: Master of science
Software and IT:
• Matlab/Simulink Mathworks
• Autosar standard
GOOD TO HAVE:
• System Weaver
• Vector CANalyzer
• ETAS (INCA calibration tool)
Excellent communication skills, Social, Structural approach, Analytical thinking, Independent but also strong team player, Self-confident, Driven and curious with a “find a way” mentality.