Together with the team you will develop and execute highly effective test solutions and test cases for fast and robust SW development providing excellent customer functions.
Quality can be measured and tracked, but it is more than that. Quality is a mind-set that is tightly connected to Volvo Cars and our heritage. Quality is about respect for our customers as well as for ourselves. It is about what we do, how we do it and why we do it.
As a developer with analysis and verification focus, you work in an agile cross-functional team. You use your test expertise to take an active role in coaching your team members in all matters relating to quality from a test perspective. This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring testability while designing an architecture or developing a function, writing and sometimes guiding the team to write test cases and automating tests for regression testing. As a team player in an agile cross-functional team, you do what is necessary to achieve the team goals. Therefore, you will also learn and gain insights from other disciplines in the team.
• Support the team in test related activities during design and development
• Design, implement and run test methods in an automated test environment and perform system- and function testing
• Develop features in the test automation framework to enable more automated testing
• Report test results and appropriate recommendations to stakeholders
• Analyze defects and issues
• Minimum a B.Sc. in Physics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Former experience from working with quality assurance of complex embedded systems
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Valid driver’s license B
• Experience from automotive and Body / Comfort systems development
• Experience of working with CANoe, Jenkins and other test framework
• Experience from working with Volvo systems such as Elektra, CarCom or System/Car Weaver.
• Experience of test automation, programming or model-based development / testing