We are looking for a PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) Architect within our GTT PKI Architect team.
As digitalization and connectivity services are increasing, the need for security solutions like PKI also increases to secure our products.
The already established PKI platform needs to evolve together with new product changes to deliver a safe and secure service.
• investigate and propose architectural changes to suite new product changes
• document your findings from an architectural view
• collaborate and agree on architectural changes within a cross-functional team and with concerned stakeholders
• analyze new requirements from different standards and regulations
• update requirement specifications
• perform risk analysis
• investigate and implement cybersecurity best practices
• educate and lead colleagues in cybersecurity and PKI
Vehicle Technology adopts agile and SAFe.
What we offer
We offer you to join a skilled and highly motivated cross-functional team of great colleagues in the automotive industry. We offer a supportive Can Do attitude and are having fun improving together.
There are several areas where we need to strengthen the team, and depending on your background and future plans we will together form suitable working areas.
Expectations on you
As a PKI Architect you need to have the technical knowledge to understand the products, their flow and organizational context.
You should feel comfortable leading cross-functional working groups of people with diverse backgrounds. You are self-motivated, take the initiative and have a strong drive for results. You are communicative and thrive while working as a team, collaborating to agree upon and document the best possible architectural solution for the Group.
We interact daily with other developers and teams around us. We work in a global setting and across organizations.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in electronics/computer engineering or equivalent education
• Good knowledge in Cybersecurity
• Good knowledge about PKI
• Good communicator promoting teamwork
• Excellent communication in English.
It is meriting if you have:
• Working experience in automotive
• Knowledge in C-ITS: Cooperative Intelligent Transport Systems and Services
• Knowledge in ISO 15118-2 and ISO 15118-20
• Knowledge about ISO/SAE 21434, ISO 27000, ISO 26262, UNECE R155 and other applicable standards
• Knowledge of wireless communication technologies (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC)
• Knowledge of connected communication technologies (CAN, Ethernet).