As a Software supplier quality assurance, you have a full end-to-end ownership of your portfolio. Your input is key to select the best suitable supplier for a sourcing award for a product. Your work continues throughout the project to secure a quality assured project launch. After serial production start, you continue to follow and challenge our suppliers through continuous improvement work and zero default mindset. Risk management skills are core in all three steps: sourcing, project and running production.
Example of topics you will come across is RTS (review of technical specification), APQP, PPAP, or again different kind of audits at supplier. This required you to build and develop a large network made of partners from Suppliers, Buyers, Engineering, Production Plants, Project Stakeholders, Warranty Department, etc.
Some of these activities will take place at the supplier locations or in our production plants and at the different offices. This will require that you can take a leading position, driving for results according to our expectations.
The job needs frequent travels (up to 2-3 times per month during certain periods)
• Preferred MSc or BSc in Engineering, and ?5 years of technical experience needed (extensive experience and strong performance can substitute for academic degree)
• Good knowledge and practice of automotive quality standards and tools, such as ISO/TS 16949, APQP & PPAP
• Good knowledge of specific standards and tools used in Electronics and SW areas : ISO 26262 (Safety), ISO/CEI 15504 (A-Spice), ISO/SAE 21434 (Cybersecurity), UN ECE R10 (Electromagnetic compatibility)
• Experience from supplier quality work within automotive business is beneficial
• Experience in quality driven SW development
• Good English communication skills, both orally and in writing, plus local language.