For our client we are looking for a Fault tracing & Diagnostic Engineer.
As a member of the Fault Tracing and Development team you are responsible for designing product architecture and setting the requirements needed to secure an effective and efficient end-to-end fault tracing workflow for Service Providers. As part of the team, you will be working cross-functionally across the Client’s organization from the concept stage to the after-market. By understanding the end-user product performance with Fault Tracing methods and tools you will be leveraging your knowledge and experience in driving or assisting in architecture, system, and product design. You have the ability to adapt solutions to the latest and future developments such as connectivity, electrification, mobility, and autonomous drive solutions
As part of Client’s Service Business, your focus is the Service Provider and the customer service experience. You bring value by an understanding of the Service Provider’s needs from a business and end-user perspective and effectively communicating these needs and driving architectural, system and product changes needed. You balance current and future needs to ensure that the solutions Client deliver are sustainable and scalable and in line with Client’s Service Business strategy. You are an expert who knows how Clients can best help its Service Providers solve problems for customers and translate needs from multiple stakeholders into technical solutions in a coherent architecture.
Fault Tracing and Diagnostic Engineer – this is what you’ll do
– Understand the workshop need for fault tracing, its motives and incentives
– Design the end-to-end workflow in terms of products and capabilities
– Define and maintain requirements for relevant functions, systems, and components required to support the needed products and capabilities
– Create and maintain function development roadmap needed to meet future technology and needs
– Monitor the performance and end-user experience of Client’s fault tracing products
– Support product teams in design and implementation as needed to align products to the intended end-to-end workflow
– Coordinate architecture and system design with Solution and System architects
– Assist in the design of on-board and off-board diagnostic capabilities for specific functions or systems
– Define test cases and set up the template of verification for fault tracing products
We’re looking for you!
A good communicator with analytic skill and have interest in both technology and electronics. We believed that you are structure and driven by target oriented. Most of all you are a team player who share our values and our ambition.