The mood manager is key for the company culture. We look for a person with a lot of heart, creativity and exceptional service mindset. Someone that understands the importance of a great company culture and wants to contribute to a better workplace. The job will cover a large variety of areas so attitude, ability to predict and willingness to take on all kind of tasks will be crucial to succeed in this position.
The following responsibility areas are included
• Nurture the company culture by creating and coordinating group activities, in-office benefits, events, meetings, games, always with the sustainability perspective in mind
• Ensure a welcoming and purposeful office and working environment by being the first point of contact and management of any office related task including property management, meeting rooms, workplaces, IT equipment, cleaning, deliveries, signage and other in line with our procedures
• Manage training and coordination of security procedures for the staff and the facility at Lindholmspiren
• Develop budget and follow-up on costs for offices at Lindholmspiren, mood managing activities and other central costs.
• Assist in the coordination, planning, and execution of internal and external events.
• 5+ years’ experience from office work preferably as assistant, admin or project leader
• A passion for making workplaces operate seamlessly, and delivering an amazing service experience to employees.
• Positive attitude and a willingness to work with all sorts of tasks with a variety of complexity from fairly easy tasks to more complex ones, capability to solve problems related to IT equipment is an advantage
• A “can do” attitude and ability to think outside the box when challenges arise
• Experience from budget management and follow up
• Good collaboration and communication skills when interacting with all kinds of people
• Good knowledge in English (both spoken and written)
• Very good PC proficiency including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint EBD and SAP
Post high school education required. University studies is a plus. Or a combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities.
What we offer
We are offering an opportunity to work in an exciting, global environment which provides a big opportunity to develop both professionally and personally. You will be part of an organization that develops and delivers cutting edge solutions and services of the future. Our working environment and company culture is welcoming, creative, engaging and inspiring and we foster teamwork, work life balance, diversity and sustainability.