Are you ready to make an impact? In Business Control you play an important role in creating value for the company by providing the financial information and context needed for our decision makers. We can offer you an exciting future in a fast-paced environment with great colleagues, this might just be the challenge you’re looking for!
This is us, your new colleagues
Business Control Powertrain Engineering is part of the global Controlling & Product Finance team at Volvo Group Trucks Technology (GTT). We are the business partners of the Powertrain Engineering R&D organization, providing business analysis and financial direction tailored to optimizing the performance of the function and its project portfolio. We are a global and diverse team of 14, with half of us based in Gothenburg and colleagues also in France, the US, Brazil, and India.
Our product portfolio includes combustion engines, transmissions, axles, as well as fuel cells and hydrogen solutions.
Role and Responsibilities
You are part of a team of Business Controllers supporting Powertrain Engineering Sweden. You oversee financial reporting and analysis for R&D, both from a project, as well as from an OPEX/CAPEX perspective. With an open and positive attitude, you drive improvements! Your excellent communication skills and ability to work with people from different levels in the organization and backgrounds are essential.
Your main focus will be:
- Secure month/year end closing deliveries and financial analysis
- Provide forecasts from expense and project view
- Oversee CAPEX process: reporting, forecast, investment requests
- Support R&D projects in making cost estimates and analysis in front of business decisions
You will need:
- A relevant degree in Finance/Economics/Business
- Minimum five years’ experience as Business Controller
- Digital literacy – interest and aptitude in IT tools and systems.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Fluency in English