The “Design, Software development and Data Science” competence centre in the company deliver safe and efficient technology, innovative solutions to problems and create new opportunities for the rest of the company. Software craftsmanship is our pride. We create software in an agile manner and like to utilize state of the art technology, frameworks and tools. Our team develops an AR app for iPad which co-visualizes core data with associated data. The team currently consists of two skilled and experienced developers but due to increasing demand we need to strengthen the team with more developer capacity.Description about task and responsibilities
We are looking for someone with a strong focus on software craftmanship: Software patterns, automation, tests (TDD), clean code. You must be able to learn about the customer domains we operate in: Well cores, well related technology. But also the collaboration domain. We are starting a phase of the project where we are focusing on collaboration in AR/VR using mobile devices, HoloLens, VR devices, desktop, etc. We are hoping to use Microsoft Mesh as a platform to build this.
• Unity3D, 3D modelling, user interfaces
• AR/VR, HoloLens, VR, Microsoft Mesh.
• iOS, Windows
• C#, Python
• Azure: Web services (REST), Data Factory, VM, Databricks, etc.
• Azure DevOps CI/CD and backlogs
• Apple AppStore, Microsoft Store
• Scripting and automationOur client is interested in consultants with different level of experience (from less experienced to more experienced), but are primarily looking for a developer with experience within the AR/VR-area.