The customer is based in Jönköping. Remote work is OK but you will have to be on-site a couple of times a month.
Systems Integration Developer- 3-5 years education in Computer Science, software development, algorithms, data structures.
– Proficiency in at least one programming language, such as Java, .Net or C++.
– Have worked with integration tools like, Dell Boomi, Biztalk, Microsoft AIS, Mulesoft or other.
– Experience from integrating with IFS or other ERP systems is a big plus.
– Happy to work as a full-stack or backend developer.
– Experience from working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
– Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken.Experience with any of the following areas and technologies.
– Databases, such as: Microsoft SQL, PostgresQL, MariaDB/mysql, Oracle DB’s, IBM DB’s
– NoSQL databases
– File formats such as JSON, Xml/SOAP, CSV, Excel, flat files, record files
– ETL Tools and methods
– API protocols and schemas such as SOAP and REST
– Securing communication and applications, authentication and encryption