Software Engineers – SAP FICO with experience in (SD/MM)
We are looking for several Software Engineers – SAP FICO with experience in (SD/MM).
H&M Group is growing and now looking for SAP Software Engineer with accounting expertise to the Finance and Corporate Support function within our new Business Tech organization.
About the role
As an SAP Software Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing end-to-end application including initiate, design, create functional requirements, test, and configurations in the SAP solution. You will work in a team of highly competent people with advanced SAP platform which is used globally in H&M Group. You can work with both global roll out of the template solution or strategic maintenance over time with lots of opportunities to learn and develop and take part in different initiatives. We strive for compliance, quality, and efficiency in all our financial, accounting and controlling processes and solutions.
You will enable business development by your system- and business knowledge, where you propose and design high level changes for future solutions and guide in questions regarding design of roll-out or other projects to secure the global template. Furthermore, you will:
Analyze business requirements and come up with solutions.
Configure and/or write technical specifications to develop new functionality.
Test, support and maintain your product within Financial Accounting.
Skills & Requirements
You have a solid experience in SAP Accounting and Controlling areas regarding design, concepts, principles, and configurations. You can explain deep subject matter situations relating to finance, accounting, and SAP to all stakeholders within H&M Group. You are a team player and excellent communicator. You fill requirements as below:
· POS Inbound (CAR-POSDTA)
· Knowledge in the areas of ABAP, integrations and/or Fiori is a plus.
· Experience within Agile ways of working
· Good MS office skills, as design improvements need to be documented and presented.
Above this, your personality reflects.
· You are strategic, analytical, and fast in understanding and execution.
· Ability to understand and analyze complex information and share it in effective and powerful communications.
· Ability to take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in complex, quickly transforming environments.
· The H&M group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin, or background.
We review the selection and interview on an ongoing basis.
· 9+ years of experience within SAP FICO configuration, testing, and support.
· Experience with SAP Logistics (SD/MM)
· Should have experience in at least 3 end-to-end implementation.
· Good communication skills with fluent in English, oral and written.