Solution Architect within the Sustainability and Product Compliance cluster.
We have taken on a very ambitious goal to commit to the highest of standards of sustainability in mobility.
In the digital product cluster of Sustainability and Product Compliance, we build digital solutions to support the Sustainability Strategy and legal compliance for our products. The model is centered around persistent teams focusing on business outcomes within the product cluster. The solution architect will be part of the Sustainability and Product Compliance area, owning the digital solutions to support our businesses within Sustainability and Product Compliance. We are looking for an experienced solution architect to play a key role in the modernizing of existing capabilities and building up new ones, with a focus on harmonization of the IT landscape. In this role, you will work in close collaboration with business stakeholders, fellow architects, colleagues and teams to set the architecture roadmap within the Sustainability and Product Compliance product cluster. Develop stable solution architectures that realizes the system’s functional requirements and quality attributes while ensuring that architecture principles are followed. Ensuring also that technical solutions are supporting the roadmap for each product team.
– 5 years+ experience as solution architect
– Experience of working with both COTS and own developed applications.
– Experience of working in the cloud (Azure) and understanding of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Microservices and Serverless
– Ability to drive a long-term thinking approach to elaborate the “big picture” and pragmatism to translate it into achievable short-term objectives.
– Understanding of agile delivery methods and processes (SCRUM, SAFe, DevOps) and capability of supporting agile product teams by providing advice on impacts and risks.
– Understanding of Evolutionary Architecture
– Working with green field applications is seen as a bonus Required Personality
– Ability to think in a critical way
– Ability to solve problems
– Self-motivated with strong driving force
– A strive for continuous improvements
– Open minded, curious and flexible
– Adaptable and reorganize quickly with unexpected changes
– Team player, ability to collaborate and coordinate a global team.
– Customer focused – ability to deal with customers in a professional manner and to deliver in time with high quality
– Cultural and diversity awareness We also think you have seniority in developing Target Architectures in relevant business and IT environments, together with a substantial business acumen related to the domain and have experience of complex global environments and stakeholder management.
We think you share our passion for cars and development in the automotive industry.