We are looking for a Scrum master that will help the Scrum Team focus on creating high-value Increments that meet the Definition of Done; Causing the removal of impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress; and, Ensuring that all Scrum events take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox.
• University degree or equivalent work experience with minimum 5/7 years’ experience.
• Experience from working in the Scrum master role
• Knowledge of SAFe
• Servant leader
• A team player with good interpersonal skills
• Good communicating skills, including a high proficiency in spoken and written English.
• Flexible and able to adapt quickly to changing business
• Structured way of working.
• Creative and able to challenge in order to continue to develop and improve