The PC-ME Digital Program Lead is responsible for overall co-ordination and management of PC-ME digital initiatives (Carve-Out and Digital Transformation), and to secure that the digital teams work effectively towards a common goal of producing end-to-end digital solution to the stakeholders.
– Planning, leading and driving the execution of the initiative (Carve-Out and Transformation), ensuring the deliveries from associated teams are aligned to meet the overall objectives of the initiative and realize the expected values.
– Ensuring that the stakeholders of the initiative are engaged and understand the goals and benefits.
– Establishing and communicating consolidated backlog for the initiative, connecting the road-map of associated teams and their capacity.
– In collaboration with Product Owner and Solution Leads, identify and secure dependencies between delivery teams and coordinating the release schedule across domains.
– Support Head of PC-ME Digital in securing funding, monitoring and tracking finances related to the initiative.
– Monitoring and tracking schedule of the overall program.
– Identify risks and impediments, supports the teams to mitigate and/or eliminate risks and impediments. You and your skills
– Experience from driving initiatives in complex business environments and organizations.
– Experience from working in a global environment.
– Experience from working in the capacity of a servant leader and coach for large teams. As a person we think you are:
– Acting as a servant leader by coaching people with questions rather than using authority.
– Having a holistic viewpoint and being value oriented with the ability to capitalize on synergies; inspiring and motivating others towards a vision.
– Being self motivated, taking full responsibility for own work.
– Being team-player, leadership role-model, energetic and a communicative leader.
– Listening and supporting teams in problem identification and decision-making.
– Creating an environment of mutual influence.