We are people who want to make a difference. Everything we do starts with people. If you share our belief in the power of people and our passion for human-centric innovation, you will thrive together with brilliant, like-minded colleagues who are committed to making a true difference. At Volvo Cars, we are making bold digital visions come true. We aim to lead in the automotive world by creating a digital ecosystem built around making our customers’ lives less complicated. At HV Battery Controls
We are dedicated to electrify our brand in a broad effort with Plug-In Hybrids (PHEVs) and Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs). At the engineering department of HV Battery Controls, we are responsible for design and delivery of the SW to Traction Battery systems for electrified vehicles.
What you’ll do
You will be part of the Battery Release Team that focus on releasing SW to our PHEVS and BEVs and your main responsibilities will be:
• Planning and monitoring SW releases
• Quality assure SW releases
• Communicate time plans
• Be a window person towards supplier Required profile and knowledge
• Master of Science or Bachelor of Science
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Project Leading knowledge
• Great communicator and fast learner If you have previous experience within automotive development, especially from Volvo Cars (VPDS) it is a benefit. Have you also work in an agile development processes or SAFE it would be even more benefit. Job will be longer then until Christmas!