The assignment is for an OnSite IT technician.
Acting as back-office support and 2nd line for end users in scope, support includes hardware (PC & Peripherals), software
installation, fault analysis and user administration from an IT perspective.
You will be part of a dedicated team providing support across all company’s business areas. The support organization is structured around regular ITIL framework, but agile experience is a plus as all IT backend teams are structured according to agile way of working.
• Monitor, handle and follow up support cases from Servicedesk
• Service and support on client installations, workstations, miscellaneous IT equipment and server administration (OS, hardware)
• Implementations, troubleshooting, software/ OS / network
• Actively communicate with Servicedesk responsible about deviation, interference and divergences
• Administrate cases within the Servicedesk system
• Administrate asset handling within the Servicedesk system
• Suggest continuing service improvement within Servicedesk organization to Servicedesk responsible
• Solid experience with support and troubleshooting on Windows based environment.
• Solid experience in supporting commonly known software (MS Office Suite)
• Experience in support IT client hardware and peripherals
• Knowledge in IT Infrastructure
• Knowledge of videoconferencing systems
• Knowledge in Mac & Linux client-based environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in Swedish and English or Chinese and English.