Are you an IT-Coordinator who excel in what you do? Do you realize that it is more exciting to enable other R&D teams to perform? Then joining our Hardware Integration Platform Team (HIPT) as a consultant would be the logical next step in your career.
Working in this team you will be appreciated and challenged by colleagues from the many development teams you are supporting. The direct feedback you get from working with this is outstandingly rewarding and encouraging. So if you have seen and experienced frustration of poor terms and conditions and challenging build environments now is your chance to prove that we can do better. Take the challenge to consult and coordinate our IT-infrastructure.
• Keep track of needs from the agile release trains
• Follow up with MS Azure
• Make sure that we fulfil the security guidelines
• Make sure that our test eq/lab eq is in the inventory
• Improve strategy around integration of HW components
• Secure our IT-Lab
• Improve performance of the CI machinery
• Reduce manual steps in the build process
• Produce good ways to monitor quality
• Keep build environment up and running
• Work together with tools teams to enhance the tool support
• Train and support development teams in use of build tools Profile
We expect you to have a solid background within a BSc/BA in information technology or computer science is preferably working as an IT coordinator or equivalent.
As a consultant you can successfully deal with other people and can diplomatically convey why you prioritize as you do. You are systematic and always go to the bottom of a problem to find the best solution You have strong communicational and interpersonal skills, showing excellent organization and coordination abilities with attention to details.