Autonomously and flexibly carry out advanced analytics in multiple domains and environments.
Run advanced modelling on data to extract knowledge and/or predict future events. Autonomously create and develop concepts.
Understand the complete analytics chain from storing, structuring, modelling, to visualizing and translating data into actionable insights.
Review, advice and communicate in analytics use cases.
Understands business problems and designs end-to-end analytics use cases
· Develop complex models and algorithms that drive innovation throughout the organization. This may include improving on-time performance, network planning, etc.
· Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (regression, classification, clustering, time series, neural network, etc.)
· Experience with modern programming languages
· Experience working with large data sets, simulation/ optimisation, and distributed computing tools
· Experience using statistical computer languages to manipulate data and draw insight from large datasets
· Experience working with and creating data architectures
· Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques; GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Tress, Text mining, social network analysis, etc.
· Experience on performing data mining, data cleaning for structured and unstructured data
· Skills in basic data visualisation
· Understanding the way your chosen industry functions and how data are collected, analysed and utilized
· Knowledge of advance statistical techniques and concepts (distribution, statistical tests, etc.) with limitation and proper use.
· Conducts advanced analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance
· Collaborates with model developers to implement and deploy scalable solutions
· Provides thought leadership by researching best practices, conducting experiments, and collaborating with industry leaders
MS/PhD in computer science, statistics, or operations research or related technical discipline
· 5-7 years’ experience in a statistical and/or data science role
· Deep knowledge of machine learning, statistics, optimisation, or related field
· Strong conceptual understanding of machine learning algorithms including linear regression, logistic regression, decision tree, random forest, topic