Be part of the change.
Nothing beats being part of positive change. We’re on a truly exciting journey, working together in a fast-paced global environment to break new ground in almost every aspect of our operations.
The Indirect Procurement department (IDP) has a key part of the transformation and we provide best in class procurement services to stakeholders within the company, but also to other companies in our group. At IDP we have take lead in different sourcing activities, supplier- market- and spend analysis, contract management as well as governance towards our current and potential new suppliers.Your key tasks
We are now looking to strengthen our team with an IT sourcing and contract specialist.
Competence and experience are important, but personality and passion are key The mobility industry is changing rapidly, and the competitive environment and our company’s strategy might change fast. Therefore, we are not only valuing your previous experience and competencies but also your personality and your passion to develop and embrace unknown future challenges. Most important is that you share our values, truly believe in and are motivated by our purpose and have an honest ambition to join a dynamic team that is deeply committed to transform and progress the consumer experience in the mobility industry at global scale.
• Taking lead in review of and updating of IT and digital contracts affected when ownership structures change.
• Support, develop and implement contractual changes as a result of changes in affiliate ownership structure.
• Support cross-functional sourcing projects within the IT and Digital Services area including preparation, execution, analysis, negotiation, supplier selection and contract management.
• Create and maintain relations with suppliers, affiliates and internal stakeholders and ensure alignment
• Perform analysis, prioritization and identification of optimal negotiation tactics Do you fit the profile?
• You have extensive knowledge and experience in the IT/Digital area, preferably in an international environment with a broad IT / Digital competence.
• You have commercial experience and have worked with supplier and/or customer management, including negotiations
• You have experience and interest in contractual topics and you are used to drive fact-based negotiations/discussions related to both Software and IT services.
• You have relevant experience from sourcing, sales or service/supplier management including contracts, analysis and negotiations in the IT/Digital area
• You plan and administer your work in a structured way and you pay attention to detail
• You have a strong business acumen as well as an ability to shift between short term focus and long-term ambitions.
• You have a university degree or equivalent experience.
• You are a true team player, and you give and asks for support.
• You collaborate efficiently in a complex environment with stakeholders, including balancing of interests as well as the capacity to manage deliveries.