You will be part of the Core System Application Integration team at Volvo cars.
The cross-functional team is responsible for integration of applications in the Volvo core electrical system.
The responsibility includes both software and hardware needed for testing in a continuous integration context.
We are looking for an engineer with strong experience within testing, building rigs, maintaining rigs as well as develop and automate test case execution. Also, basic software competence is needed.
The cross-functional team possess skills in LINUX, C, C++, Python, dSPACE and Vector tools/rigs, GIT, Jira, Jenkins, JfrogWe expect a developer who has a good ability in working in teams, is proactive, is creative, shares experiences, has the drive and take responsibility.Qualifications
• Software testing within a continuous integration environment.
• CAPL/CANoe and/or dSPACE/Vector
• Experience from working in a LINUX environment
• Software development in C, C++ and/or Python
• Test framework and tool knowledge (gtest, Unity, Robot Framework, vTest)Meritorious
• Knowledge about Volvo Car Corporation processes and tools
• Network experience, especially Ethernet
• Experience from building prototypes
• Volvo cars experience
• GIT, Jira and Jenkins or other CI tools
• Experience from DevOps
• Experience from agile way of working