In global procurement a new strategy department is created since June 2021.
The team are responsible for the high level direction and governance in the following areas.
– Procurement team direction (target setting, direction etc)
– Project office/ PMO for transformation coordination
– Risk management governance /Market intelligence
– Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
– Category management/ Category Business Plan
Now two business analyst/developer is needed to replace two persons on parental leave.
The role will drive and support the team in those different areas depending on where the workload is needed.
Background from procurement and previous experience of transformation programs, direction/target governance, etc are plus.
The team is global with teams in Gothenburg, Shanghai, and Charleston.