- Leads requirements gathering effort on the epics as needed — consulting with product management, users, and other stakeholders.
- Documents story details based on the epics after reviewing with development.
Our stakeholders are represented all over the group, North and South Platform
- Participates in projects – assuring that needs of the user group is fulfilled.
- Hand over functionality to operation representatives (each dealer) (monthly phone meeting, Handover sessions, etc)
- Represent stakeholders and do a walkthrough of new functionality before technical requirement creation
- Support the Product Manager in the direction of the product (Area/domain)
- Feedback changes or limitations to stakeholders during implementation phase
- Handle requirements from operations (each dealer)
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design, security and engineering
- Sync and corporate with other Product Owners both implementations and way-of-working
- Act as the main point of contact between teams and stakeholders.
- Responsible for managing, communicating and executing a short-term roadmap.
Sprint planning & follow up
- Attends scrum meetings including standups, backlog reviews, retrospectives and demos.
- Answer questions from developers and clarifies requirements.
- Write acceptance criteria.
- Maintain backlog (prio and issue descriptions)
- Plan and scope each sprint
- Assists the development team to meet the objectives of each sprint.
- Identifying areas of improvement.
- Documents the new feature for implementations and release notes.