In this role you will be part of a team supporting Purchasing Project Leaders to manage, realize and optimize their Strategic Sourcing projects. This includes all relevant Purchasing functions, geographical and organizational areas.
- Be an active member of Strategic Sourcing projects supporting with advanced purchasing analytics
- Managing big data and optimize data in order to get insights for category management and tender strategy.
- Build up the baseline and business case for a project in a data capture sheet and ensure measurements of the project KPI’s
- Perform spend, pricing trends and supply chain set up analysis within a given category (e.g. trends and category outlooks)
- Collect and analyze the company needs and demands within a specific category
- Perform market study analysis such as Kraljic, five forces, supplier searches, financial development, volumes
- Execute Requests for Information (RFI), Quotation (RFQ), Proposals (RFP),
- Solutions (RFS) including related evaluation of replies in the STAR system.
- Perform competitor analysis
- Perform and provide support on cost modeling and optimization
- Contribute to the development of strategic scenarios and run workshops
- Run full internal and external analysis for the sourcing process.
- University degree in Engineering, Business Administration or any other equivalent degree/working experience
- Excellent project management skills (preferably GPM2 certification)
- Advanced skills in sourcing analytic tools (preferably Ariba STAR)
- Extensive experience from supplier negotiations and excellent negotiation skills
- Experience in developing Purchasing Category strategies
- Lead/drive and support change initiatives and challenge existing ways of working
- Result oriented with strong ability to follow-up progress and keep commitments
- Good business experience in strategic purchasing processes with focus on Tendering management
- Team player
- Excellent analytical and cost modeling skills (TCO, should cost)
- Entrepreneurship and leadership skills
- Good commercial experience
- Excellent in communication, networking and forming strong partnerships
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience in Purchasing Risk management
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Ability to manage cultural diversity
- Willingness for international travels