We are a high performing, professional team of project managers, product structure specialists and vehicle architects who have vehicle integration as our home turf. With new challenging product development and technical integration in pipeline our project management team needs to expand with an additional PME/Epic owner.
A PME/Epic owner is responsible from Epic initiation to closure for the following main activities and deliveries, in line with agreed product targets:
- Lead the engineering project team and synchronize the technology delivery with concerned technology organizations
- Optimize and consolidate the overall technical development cost and product cost.
- Establish time plans, set milestones and ensure fully verified and validated components, systems and functions.
- Report to the IB CPM when Epics are connected to the IB project and to concerned reference groups in the line dimension.
- As a team member, contribute in harmonization and development of processes, methods, tools and standards.
Experience and competence
As a PME/Epic owner you are expected to have a strong business mind-set. You need to be an inspiring leader and have a positive mind-set. We expect you to have a strong drive and energy level and that you are able to communicate and provide clear direction for the team. You see challenges as inspiring and have a high level of integrity and easily build trust.
- Knowledge and experience about our processes and tools
- Knowledge and experience in product development and and/or connected solutions is a strong merit
- Engineering degree (BSc or MSc)
- PMP certification or corresponding project management certification is a strong merit
- Minimum 8 years of experience leading product development projects as PM and/or Epic owner
- Fluent in Swedish and English, French is a merit.